Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Tuesday!


Hello everyone! We just put up a bunch of pictures yesterday so Momma said I had to stop being lazy and get to work. Last Saturday night we went to our friends' house that live on a canal on the island and watched a boat parade. It was pretty cool, the boats were all covered in Christmas lights and they picked up toys for tots (but we were too late for that part and still have the Transformers we brought). I looked especially handsome for the occasion in my Christmas sweater and Santa hat. The best part of the night was when a girl said to Momma, "He is so cute, but why did you shave his head?" Hahahaha! Momma has been so entertained by that. Sometimes in the morning now I get to watch Sesame Street. I like that show, but it comes on really early. Today Momma and I Christmas shopped. I like shopping because I get to flirt with so many new people. Oh, and Momma bought me some awesome rain boots for when I am older and they were only $5!

No comments:

Post a Comment